This book is an introduction to the rudiments of Perl programming.It provides the general reader with an interest in language withthe most usable and relevant aspects of Perl for writing programsthat deal with language.
- Exposes the general reader with an interest in language to themost usable and relevant aspects of Perl for writing programs thatdeal with language.
- Contains simple examples and exercises that gradually introducethe reader to the essentials of good programming.
- Assumes no prior programming experience.
- Accompanied by exercises at the end of each chapter and offersall the code on the companion website:http://www.u.arizona.edu/~hammond
- Publication date:February 24, 2003
- Pages:232 pages