Write powerful programs for your Intel® Galileo―no experience required!
This hands-on guide offers a step-by-step introduction to programming the Intel® Galileo using Arduino™ software. Written by an experienced electronics hobbyist, Programming the Intel® Galileo: Getting Started with the Arduino™-Compatible Development Board shows how to set up your board, configure the software, and quickly start writing sketches. You will discover how to work with the Galileo’s inputs and outputs, use libraries, interface with the Web, and control external hardware. From there, you will learn to engineer and program your own useful and fun Galileo gadgets.
• Explore the features and capabilities of the Intel® Galileo
• Power up your board and install the Arduino IDE
• Learn C programming basics and start writing sketches
• Control LEDs, LCD, and servo motors
• Process input from temperature and light sensors
• Connect to the Internet through Ethernet and WiFi
• Share sensor readings and other data via the cloud
• Go further and design, build, and test your own projects
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education TAB
- Publication date:November 29, 2016
- Pages:144 pages