Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) can be used to automate operations in Excel and is one of the most frequently used software programs for manipulating data and building models in banks and insurance companies. An Introduction to Excel VBA Programming: with Applications in Finance and Insurance introduces readers to the basic fundamentals of VBA Programming while demonstrating applications of VBA to solve real-world problems in finance and insurance. Assuming no prior programming experience and with reproducible examples using code and data, this text is suitable for advanced undergraduate students, graduate students, actuaries, and financial analysts who wish to learn VBA.
- Presents the theory behind the algorithms in detail
- Includes more than 100 exercises with selected solutions
- Provides VBA code in Excel files and data to reproduce the results in the book
- Offers a solutions manual for qualified instructors
- Publisher:Chapman and Hall/CRC
- Publication date:April 7, 2017
- Pages:300 pages