Keene also provides an extensive library of downloadable, up-to-the-minute ARCore and Daydream code to jumpstart your project. In addition, he takes you through crucial UX design principles and best practices learned from building large scale VR and AR apps at Google.
Google Daydream VR Cookbook shows you how to:
- Install and explore the Google Daydream development tools
- Master basic and advanced Daydream Controller techniques
- Implement intuitive VR user interfaces
- Integrate audio, video, and realistic physics into your VR games
- Install and explore the ARCore SDK and development tools
- Learn how to build AR apps that solve real user needs
- Master AR game development using ARCore
- Optimize VR and AR game performance
Whether you are a software developer, UX professional, visual designer, beginner, or you come from a different design field, this book is a great practical introduction to VR and AR.
- Authors:Sam Keene
- Publisher:Addison-Wesley Professional
- Publication date:October 21, 2018
- Pages:384 pages