★★ Get the Kindle version FREE when purchasing the Paperback! ★★
Every Conceivable Topic a Complete Novice Needs To Know
If you are a newcomer to programming it’s easy to get lost in the technical jargon, before even getting to the language you want to learn.
- What are statements, operators, and functions?
- How to structure, build and deploy a program?
- What is functional programming and object oriented programming?
- How to store, manage and exchange data?
These are topics many programming guides don’t cover, as they are assumed to be general knowledge to most developers. That is why this guide has been created. It is the ultimate primer to all programming languages.
What This Book Offers
Zero Knowledge Required
This guide has specifically been created for someone who is completely new to programming. We cover all the concepts, terms, programming paradigms and coding techniques that every beginner should know.
A Solid Foundation
This guide will form the foundation for all future programming languages you may encounter. It doesn’t focus on merely one specific language, but rather the principles that apply to all programming languages.
Detailed Descriptions & Code Samples
Emphasis has been placed on beginner-friendly descriptions, supported by working code samples from the most popular languages, such as C#, Java and Python, to help illustrate concepts and terms.
- What Is a Programming Language?
- Why Do We Need a Programming Language?
- The History of Programming Languages
- Popular Programming Languages
- Understanding the Structure of a Program
- What Are the Different Types of Programs?
- How Is a Program Built?
- How Is a Program Executed?
- What Are Program Statements?
- What Are Data Types?
- What Are Variables?
- What Are Operators?
- Working with Numbers
- The Importance of Strings
- Making Decisions in Programs
- Iterative Programming
- Logical Grouping of Code
- What Are Functions?
- Taking Input
- Sending Output
- What Is Functional Programming?
- What Is Object Oriented Programming?
- What Are Client Server Applications?
- What Is Web Programming?
- Managing Data in a Program
- Storing Data in Files
- Storing Data in Databases
- Data Exchange Formats
- Error Handling
- Logging in Programs
- Logical Grouping of Programs
- Deploying Programs
- Programming for the Internet
- Serverless Programming
- Programming for Mobile Devices
- Design Practices
Learn Programming the Easy Way, Get Your Copy Today!
- Authors:Nathan Clark
- Publisher:Nathan Clark
- Publication date:May 19, 2018
- Pages:209 pages