Cloud computing is all the rage, allowing for the delivery of computing and storage capacity to a diverse community of end-recipients. However, before you can decide on a cloud model, you need to determine what the ideal cloud service model is for your business. Helping you cut through all the haze, Architecting the Cloud is vendor neutral and guides you in making one of the most critical technology decisions that you will face: selecting the right cloud service model(s) based on a combination of both business and technology requirements.
- Guides corporations through key cloud design considerations
- Discusses the pros and cons of each cloud service model
- Highlights major design considerations in areas such as security, data privacy, logging, data storage, SLA monitoring, and more
- Clearly defines the services cloud providers offer for each service model and the cloud services IT must provide
Arming you with the information you need to choose the right cloud service provider, Architecting the Cloud is a comprehensive guide covering everything you need to be aware of in selecting the right cloud service model for you.
- Authors:Michael J. Kavis
- Publication date:January 28, 2014
- Pages:224 pages